Plant-based diet - Day V
It’s good to be back home a enjoy my favorite kind of food!
Breakfast: organic oats with blueberry
How-to: soak oats over night in almond milk until creamy. Ad the fruits and some spices if you want (I usually use cinnamon or cardamon)
Lunch: humus with vegetables sticks
How-to: blend/press chickpeas, olive oil and garlic, I used Oscar. Ad tahina, a pinch of salt and chili (optional but I like it a bit spicy) and mix. Eat it with vegetables like cauliflower, carrots and cucumbers
Dinner: raw spring-rolls
How to: stuff your rice paper with any vegetables you want. I chose carrots, red peppers, avocado, celery and mung-beans noodles.
Tip: make a spicy oriental sauce to it: tahina, tamari, chili, gnger, lime and a splash of water
don't stop reading ...
- Plant-based diet - Day VI // added in me on 15.06.2014
- Plant-based diet - Day IV // added in me on 13.06.2014
- Plant-based diet - Day III // added in me on 12.06.2014
- My feature in The One magazine // added in me on 02.06.2014
- Press features - Elle magazine // added in me on 19.05.2014
- Press features - Harper's Bazaar magazine II // added in me on 19.05.2014
- My Thailand // added in me on 18.03.2014
- Going NUTS and other healthy pleasures // added in me on 18.02.2014
- Best of 2013 // added in me on 31.12.2013