Plant-based diet - Day VI
Starting the week perfectly motivated fore some more delicious plant-based food. This is how my Monday looked like.
Breakfast: cocoa chia-seed pudding
How-to: soak chia seeds over night in almond milk. Ad cocoa powder and mix well until smooth. Enjoy in the morning toped with your favorite nuts!
Lunch: chickpeas salad with vegetables
Tip: the one from Barca is just delicious. I ordered mine without onion though!
Dinner: mung-bean noodles with vegetables and tofu
How to: prepare the noodles, stir fry your choice of vegetables (carrots, green onion, red peppers), caramelized
Tip: I added some coconut milk for an exotic -sweet flavor
don't stop reading ...
- Plant-based diet - Day V // added in me on 14.06.2014
- Plant-based diet - Day IV // added in me on 13.06.2014
- Plant-based diet - Day III // added in me on 12.06.2014
- My feature in The One magazine // added in me on 02.06.2014
- Press features - Elle magazine // added in me on 19.05.2014
- Press features - Harper's Bazaar magazine II // added in me on 19.05.2014
- My Thailand // added in me on 18.03.2014
- Going NUTS and other healthy pleasures // added in me on 18.02.2014
- Best of 2013 // added in me on 31.12.2013